Our partners CIL can provide insurance cover for camper trailers and caravans anywhere in Australia against:
- Storm, hail and flood
- Accidental and malicious damage
- Fire and explosion
- Electrical motor burnout
With CIL at no extra cost, you are also covered for:
- A new replacement caravan if it is a total loss within 2 years of registration of the caravan.
- Alternative accommodation expenses up to $150 a day if your caravan is not fit to live in following an accident or a loss.
- Automatic contents cover of up to $1,000.
- Authorised emergency repairs if your caravan cannot be towed after an accident.
- A 10% discount if you have an AL-KO Electronic Stability Control device fitted to your caravan.
- Reasonable costs to collect and deliver your caravan back to you following accident repairs, if the repairer is more than 100kms from your home.
- Removal and storage of your caravan after an accident if it cannot be towed.
- $20 million caravan legal liability and $20 million personal liability.
CIL can also insure caravans permanently on-site.
- Choice of a higher excess to reduce your premium.